Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- WCR 1000 Workcenter
- multifunction stool MFH 1000 (without seat cushion)
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
More tidiness. More speed.
Find instead of searching. The UCR 1000 Universalcenter is an extremely well-organised workspace that makes work easier, faster and more efficient. All tools are readily to hand, which saves several minutes at the end of the working day, adding up to several hours per year. Time saved is money saved.
- Saves time thanks to less time spent searching, thus increased efficiency
- Smooth work process: Machines and accessories are always to hand
- Hooks and racks ensure quick access to machines, accessories and work equipment
- 4 fast-moving, large castor wheels for maximum mobility, for example also on a grid with locking brake for stable fixture
- Pull-out drawer that can be locked for holding accessories and work equipment
- 4 pegboards and profile groove for individual mounting and extension
- All-round edge protection and protective caps on the tool hooks avoid scratches occurring on the vehicle surface
- Very robust design satisfies the tough demands in everyday work in the workshop
- mobile and compact work station for work without dust extraction
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Saves up to 22 h per employee per year thanks to a high degree of process efficiency and optimum workplace organisation.
Convenient and safe:
Mobility guaranteed thanks to four large, smooth castor wheels with locking brake. The all-round edge protection prevents the surface from being scratched.
Systems get it done:
Can be flexibly adapted, e.g. using the simple height adjustment, and extended with various storage trays and hooks.
- Efficient workplace organisation, everything in the right place
- Mobile and compact work station with ample storage room on a small surface for polishing, sanding and assembly work
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑