Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Power and durability for interior work.
Works at extremely high cycle speeds and sets a new rhythm for dry mortarless construction. One important factor in this is the innovative stop-and-go function, which ensures the motor is only working when it is needed. The result: An increase of up to 40% in the number of screws that are inserted per battery charge, improved comfort and higher speeds for driving in multiple sets of screws. For speed that can also be increased with the magazine attachment, making the DWC 18, with its compact design and a weight of just 1.9 kg, the gold standard in the drywall construction sector.
- Precision, wear-free electronic switch-off function for accurate insertion depths and a long service life
- Energy-saving function for machine start/stop without actuating the main switch
- Robust, brushless EC motor for maximum efficiency and durability
- Rapid change to magazine attachment without using tools
- Lithium ion battery for a greater fastening capacity per battery charge
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
With magazine attachment for taped screws or depth stop for individual screws and strong torque as the specialist for securing gypsum fibre and wooden boards in timber construction/interior finishing.
Convenient and safe:
Extremely low weight is the optimum prerequisite for constant yet effortless work – even overhead.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Working comfort guaranteed: The automatic start/stop switches on and off automatically without having to actuate a switch.
- The cordless specialist for drywalling with plasterboards, chipboards or OSB panels
- Optimal torque for intensive drywalling (up to screw diameter of 5 mm)
- Fastening plasterboards and wooden boards to metal and wooden substructures
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
For screwing and unscrewing screws.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
AUTO mode, also without having to press the main switch.
Noise and vibration values
Items included DWC 18-2500 Li-Basic
Cordless construction screwdriver
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑