Festool repair service
The direct path to the professionals in the Festool workshop.
The quick way to get your faulty tool repaired –
and returned to you again:
- Contact the Festool after sales service – by telephone, fax or e-mail (for address, see below)
- If "remote maintenance" is not sufficient, you can send your faulty tool to Festool in two ways
1. By post – with a completed repair form (quick & direct by post)
2. Via your Festool dealer
Important: Please enclose an accurate description of the fault so that we can perform the repair accurately and according to your wishes.
- Your tool will be put through its paces by the Festool technicians
- You will receive a quotation by post, fax or e-mail according to your preferences (repair work begins immediately in guarantee cases)
- Once the quotation has been approved, your repair order will be handled immediately
- The device will be returned to you by post, including an invoice and a detailed list of the repair work
Hassle free repairs.
- Cleaning, checking all functions
- Analysis of damage and overall condition
- Genuine spare parts, available immediately
- Repair by qualified experts
- Lubrication of bearings and gearboxes
- Electrical safety check with certificate
- 6 months on the repaired parts
How to contact the Festool repair service
Festool after-sales service
Festool UK Ltd
Saxham Business Park
Bury St Edmunds
Telephone: +44 (0) 1284 760 791
Fax: +44 (0) 1284 702 156
Super service – complete the repair request, package the device and the rest is done by Festool. Very fast repair. Would thoroughly recommend, thanks again.
Marco Maurer, carpenter, from Schließheim
Four services so that you can concentrate fully on your work.Find out more
Is a part missing?
Search for spare parts here and order them directly.Online spare parts catalogue
My area - myFestool
Overview of your registered tools, guarantee periods, personal information and more.Register now