Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Modified slightly. Improved decisively.
Weighing just 2.4 kg and with a compact design, the EHL 65 electric planer is not only the lightest and lowest one-handed planer in its class, but also the most powerful. 4 mm planing and 23 mm rebate depth and excellent surface finish thanks to the unique spiral blade with pulling cut. With SoftGrip handle and cutting depth adjustment, single-button operation and non-slip ridges on the housing for a secure hold. This means that the planer can be guided effortlessly, whether it's horizontally or vertically, with one or two hands, with the left hand or right hand. In short: It's ergonomic. Fast. Precise. The one-handed planer for professionals.
- Efficient dust extraction at the left/right side no clean-up needed
- Only 2.4 kg, compact height, soft grip on handle and chip depth adjustment, additional grips for better support
- Quiet: The spiral blade reduces the noise level considerably
- Maximum 4 mm planing depth and 23 mm rebate depth for more speed and flexibility
- Variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- No interruptions – thanks to quick blade change with automatic adjustment the timely and complex task of adjusting the cutting diameter is dispensed with
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Noticeably finer planed surface without chatter marks thanks to the diagonally angled spiral blade and pulling cut.
Convenient and safe:
Perfectly balanced working weight of just 2.4 kg and a resulting reduction in weight of up to 30%.
Systems get it done:
With a compatible plug-it connection – simply connect it to use it with a number of other Festool system tools.
- Trimming work
- Assembly work
- Planing carcasses, trim, skirting, infill panels, doors, etc.
- Applications where convenient one-handed operation is required
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
single-edged planer head offers crucial advantages: No need to adjust cutting circle diameter after blade replacement, and oblique shearing for high surface quality
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Noise and vibration values
Items included EHL 65 EQ GB 240V
One handed planer
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑