Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- cyclone Systainer
- VAB-20 collection container
- Systainer pan
- connecting hose
- disposal bag
- container lid
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Copes with high volumes of dust. Efficient, simple and reliable.
High volumes of dust, shavings and chips are no longer a problem for neither the main filter, nor for the suction power. The pre-separator (compatible with Festool CT mobile dust extractors) collects up to 95% of dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor. This reduces the load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process.
- Copes with high volumes of generated dust thanks to cyclone technology
- Consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the load on the main filter
- Easy and safe to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design
- Work flexibly in every application with and without CT pre-separator
- for combining with all Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors with and without Autoclean function
- approved for dust categories L and M
- optimum use with machines and applications with high levels of dust
- prevents suction support on the LHS 225 EQ
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Continuously high-performance dust extraction when working with materials that produce a lot of dust, as well as simple disposal of large volumes of dust thanks to effective pre-separation.
Convenient and safe:
Easy to transport thanks to compact dimensions, stackable collection containers and modular design.
Systems get it done:
Simply couple the pre-separator to the Festool mobile dust extractor using T-LOC and connect with the hose provided. Depending on the application, you can now work either with or without the pre-separator.
- Extraction of large volumes of fine mineral dust
- Extraction of large volumes of chips from sawing, planing and routing
- For all applications with diamond grinders, long-reach sanders and renovation millers with large quantities of fine dust
- For all applications with saws, routers and planers with large quantities of coarse chips
- Quick and easy disposal of large dust volumes
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑