Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- hammer drill bit D 5 x 50 mm
- 2x hammer drill bit D 6 x 50 mm
- hammer drill bit D 6 x 100 mm
- hammer drill bit D 8 x 100 mm
- hammer drill bit D 10 x 100 mm
- hammer drill bit D 12 x 100 mm
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in self-service display pack
Festool hammer drills impress with their outstanding service life and high efficiency. The reinforced drilling head is manufactured from high-quality solid carbide. The four-edge design ensures optimum safety when drilling reinforced concrete in particular, as the drill bit does not catch on the reinforcement. The drill bit can be positioned precisely and accurately thanks to the 90° sharp centring point. The wide dust outlets optimally remove the drilling dust, enabling a high drilling speed.
Convenient and safe:
Extremely economical thanks to long service life: Solid carbide head ensures extremely long tool life when drilling concrete and reinforced concrete.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Large dust removal channels with ideal spiral design ensure quick drilling results.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Pinpoint positioning of the drill bit thanks to a 90° sharp centring point – for precise holes.
- SDS drill bits with solid carbide head for boring holes in reinforced concrete, natural stone, artificial stone, masonry
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑