Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The first system-integrated power cable in SYSTAINER format.
A completely new generation of power distributors: The new SYS-PowerHub combines all of the benefits of a conventional cable drum with the advantages of the Festool Systainer system. With its ten-metre long cable that can be neatly stowed in the interior during transport and four 230 V sockets mounted on the exterior, it offers all of the freedom that you could need for connecting your power tools. As a further benefit, the new SYS-PowerHub is also designed with an internal socket that you could use to safely charge your smartphone, for example, while ensuring that it is protected against contamination. And it is of course protected against splashing water (IP44) and can be easily combined with the SYS-Roll or SYS-Cart for transport to and from the building site. The SYS-PowerHub: Systematic power distribution.
- Tidy: There is plenty of room inside for the securely connected 10 m long cable. The SYS-PowerHub also features room for any battery packs or small parts required
- Can supply power to up to four power tools simultaneously. The internal power socket can also be used to charge a mobile phone, for example, while protecting it against contamination
- Can be connected to other Systainers even when closed, thanks to the two cable outlets
- When connected to the mains, the red light on the front signals that it is ready for operation
- The internal socket is securely protected against dust and contamination. The integrated thermal overload protection provides additional safety
- Fully compatible with the SYS-Roll and SYS-Cart – this means that it is easy to transport and highly mobile and ensures that an organised appearance can be presented to the customer
- also suitable for charging a smartphone while protecting it from contamination, for example, thanks to the internal socket
- for connecting power tools, chargers, mobile dust extractors, working lights, etc.
- 4x external sockets
- 1x internal socket
- integrated thermal protection switch
- 10 m connection cable, type H07 RN F3G1.5, securely connected
Mobility in the Systainer system. Finally, a cable drum that is compatible with your tools. The SYS-PowerHub in Systainer format can be connected to all Systainers and is easy to transport with SYS-Roll or SYS-Cart, for example
Organisation for the workshop and the building site. The SYS-PowerHub can be neatly stowed whether in the workshop or on the building site, and ensures tidiness during assembly. Also useful for presenting a professional image to the customer
Freedom thanks to 10 metre long cable. Provides power for up to four machines, extractors or chargers; mobile phones or tablets can be charged using the internal socket, where they are protected against contamination.
- Systainer with integrated sockets and 10 m cable for use as a power distributor on the construction site, which can be fully integrated into the Systainer system
Items included SYS-PH GB 240V
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑