Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Always sounds good. At work. And on the phone.
Lightweight, compact, powerful: The SYSROCK construction site radio fits every windowsill and combines compact dimensions with light weight and impeccable sound. The durable, sturdy plastic housing, watertight 2.5 inch neodymium speaker and flexible antenna ensure that the SYSROCK provides the perfect rhythm for your day even in extreme work conditions. Thanks to the Bluetooth® interface and integrated hands-free function, you can play your favourite tracks on your smartphone, in addition to your preferred radio stations, with SYSROCK sound quality – all while remaining free for your customers to contact you. Typically Festool.
- FM radio with 10 watt neodymium speakers for perfect room-filling sound
- Bluetooth® interface with hands-free function
- Aux-in socket for mobile devices such as smartphones, MP3 players and tablets
- Compact design with flexible, unbreakable antenna
- Intuitive operation via large buttons and colour LCD display
- FM radio with Bluetooth® and AUX-IN interface
- operation with Festool battery packs (ideally with BPC 18V Li-ion) or mains cable
Convenient and safe:
Robust all-round rubber coating for high shock resistance. Can be set down or suspended in a variety of ways, including on a tripod.
Systems get it done:
With system-battery interface for connecting all Festool lithium-ion battery packs (10.8 V – 18 V).
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Excellent sound thanks to high-quality 10-watt neodymium loudspeaker accessible via Bluetooth® hands-free function.
- Perfect companion for the construction site, workshop and free time
- Hands-free function included: Work and phone at the same time
Telephone conversations (in full duplex) via feedback.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑