Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Fully automatic filter cleaning.
No more clogged filters – the AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power. With its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CTM 26 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class M.
- AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals for consistently high suction power
- Maximum utilisation of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- with AUTOCLEAN function
- approved for dust class M
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Consistently high suction power, longer work intervals and significant time savings thanks to automatic filter cleaning.
Convenient and safe:
One rotary switch for all settings: Length of cleaning intervals, spontaneous cleaning or automatic final clean after the machine is switched off.
Systems get it done:
Can be coupled with SYSTAINERS and SORTAINERS on the SYS dock. Plug-in system for up to three additional modules – power, compressed air and EAA.
- For dust with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Noise and vibration values
Items included CTM 26 E AC GB 240V
Mobile dust extractor
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑