Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The most powerful compact hammer drill
Developed according to its own laws: Ergonomically C-shaped with balanced weight distribution for greater ease of use when working. With integrated EC-TEC motor technology, providing optimum performance thanks to high efficiency. With vibration damping, absorbing impact energy before it is transferred to your hand. And with a light, work-friendly Bluetooth® compact battery pack, which communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless sander is switched on. The BHC 18 hammer drill. Discover a real powerhouse, with its impressive efficiency and the best power-to-weight ratio in the 18 V category.
- Unbeatable power to weight ratio thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and C shape model
- Vibration damping for effortless work; Maximum working comfort in all work situations
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The combination of brushless EC-TEC drive and integrated motor management produces an extraordinarily high impact energy that can penetrate any concrete quickly and powerfully.
Convenient and safe:
The lightest in its class – with a compact design, optimum weight distribution and vibration damping to guarantee effortless work.
Systems get it done:
You can now also benefit from all the advantages of dust-free work when using Festool cordless products: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Weighing only 2.6 kg and with excellent balance, it is ideally suited for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and for securing thermal insulation composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in lime sand brick and masonry
- Working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Allows manual deactivation of the impact function when drilling into wood or brittle materials.
Tool holder for quick tool changes.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
Mechanical sliding clutch provides protection if the tool suddenly seizes or tilts.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Noise and vibration values
Items included BHC 18 Li 3,1 I-Compact GB
Cordless hammer drill
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Dealers are free to set their own prices; prices of retailers may vary.↑