Festool Work App
All benefits at a glance
- Detailed overview of registered Festool tools, e.g. purchasing date, retailer, warranty period
- Additional information on Bluetooth® battery packs such as last contact, charge status, charge cycles fill level, status, last contact1
- Festool Service: Easy registration for warranty all-inclusive, quick order placement for repairs, contact with Festool
- Retailer search included – internationally as well
- Linked with other Festool apps
- Support via push notifications directly on your smartphone with CT MINI and MIDI I compact dust extractors
The most important functions at a glance
In "Tools", you will find a detailed overview of all registered Festool tools, both conventional and Bluetooth® compatible. You can find out more about your Bluetooth® enables tools and battery packs and access additional machine information. Further Festool tools can be easily registered and added here.
In "Service", you can find contact persons, contact details and register tools for warranty all-inclusive.
Here you can search for a retailer in a specific region/area – internationally as well. Retailers can also be saved as Favourites.
In "Apps", you will find an overview of all Festool apps available for download and installation.
In "Profile", you can modify and update your myFestool account.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and the logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.; they are used by TTS Tooltechnic Systems AG & Co. KG, and therefore by Festool, under licence.